If a car can talk....in its own words...'a typical day in india'....

Beautiful sunrise.. Im on the street side today coz my little bike bro n car bro got their spot in the garrage... i got my shower from maid... and im all ready togo... I just pray tht my boss leaves on time otherwise he would kick my ass to make sure my boss reaches on time... Clock is ticking n my boss is still nt out of his home.... Hmmmmmn..  Here he comes.... Holy god im dead today, my boss is running late today so im gonna hve hell of time today..

As expected boss started ripping me off from the beginning going 70-80km/h in narrow city roads.. 'oh ..oh.. watch out ...watch out.. a cabby is entering my way in wrong side '....kkkkkkrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... my bones are ripped with my boss's hard braking...an immediate left cut... lower gear..zzzzuuuummm.. again im back.....going ... going... a signal approaching...i can see green from 1/2 km and i can see timer counting down 9sec-8sec-7sec... i am sure i cant make it.. i can see a huge damn city bus in front of me.. n my boss is trying best to get thru the signal.. but the bus stopped.. and i got stopped right behind the bus again with hardbrake.. just with couple of feet behind bus..damn it....im right behind big bum of that bus.. and its moving back n forth... holy s**t ..my heart is in my mouth...... and then all of sudden...sccrrrrrrtttttttcccccchhhhh... a biker scratches me to get in front of the line ..and asXXXle scratches me and waves to my boss.... i know i wont even get a bandaid for it...it will be there forever or i may have to undergo a major surgery to get this fixed as part of the surgery...  some how.. with lefts n rights.. with sudden brakes... i reached safely after couple of hours... hmmmm.. now rest time for a while...

  Evening came fast.. n my boss is ready to head out.. now he wants to reach home faster as everyone else..(i cant curse my boss.. but dumbXXX can leave early or very late to avoid this traffic and kicking my ass..and this is everyday nonsense).. now he is gonna take shortcuts to show me hell... as suspected he is turning into narrow streets and pushing me hard to get to 50kmph in the busy street.... and now i am cooperating...zzzummm..zzuummmm. ooooohh... no..no..no..noo..... hell no.... slow me down... slow me down.. i see a pothole.. slow me down... my boss didn't care.. and its too late by the time he saw it... ddhhhudd......front leg....ddhuuudd...back leg....kkkkkkkkkkrrrrr..... i can feel the shake of all my bones at once....ufff... back again to same speed...

going.. going.. and.. i see all my friends stopped ahead of me... traffic jam.. thank god.. i get to take a break now.... but my happiness didnt last long.. i see the damn old friend of mine leaving all the black smoke he can... uh ..uh.. my cough is getting more and more with the smoke.. and to make it worse.. a big citybus comes and stops right behind me... just couple of feets away... and he is trying to push me by moving the bus inches forward...ohh god.. it looks like my ass is gonna kiss the bus in fraction of seconds..frontside...'cough'.... back side 'kiss' .. cough..kiss.. cough..kiss... cough..kiss "oh god i should have born in america"..  after sometime i slowly got moved.. i hope my boss understands and gets me out of this..i think he understood my prayer.. he pulled me away from the junkey old friend and the big bus..... with first and second gear most of the time..making that "drrrrr .. drrr...dddrrrrr" sound.. and moving slowly.. after couple of hours i reached home.. and now time for me to let my bones and body get some rest .... and prepare for another similar day tomorrow...

5 comments:

Pramodini July 25, 2011 at 9:30 AM  

hahaha...funny post. If only cars could read, they would have been so happy to see that you got it all so well.. :P

-Pramodini

Vamshee July 25, 2011 at 10:45 AM  

hahahah....looks like the script is ready for CARS-3 movie :)

Vinay Vijayakumar July 25, 2011 at 11:45 AM  

lmao nice imagination ... :D Im amazed there is no mention of Auto Annayas!! :P

Sai Talasila July 25, 2011 at 6:23 PM  

How true!!! We never start early to reach early. I wish I could follow this at-least for the next few days as long as I remember this post from you.

Damn, don't say anything about the biker. It was me!!!

Praveen July 25, 2011 at 7:42 PM  

@Pramodini: :)

@Vamshee: Please find me a marketing guy to take this script to cars-3 producers...

@Vinay: ya, i shd have thought about them :)

@Sai: now you know what cars call you :D

About Me

My photo
I am an entrepreneur by passion and technology & customer service solutions consultant by profession. I express my ideas and views here. I would appreciate your comments.    Thank you for stopping by and happy blogging.

Followers

visits