Generation changes :)

What a difference :) 

BACK IN DAYS WHEN WE WERE WRITING LETTERS

Dear  Daddy,
   How are you and mom doing? How is your health and mom’ health. During last weekend we all friends went to beach and had fun. I am sending you pictures with this letter.  ……………………………………………………………………………………………………
……………………………………………………………………………………………………

 I am hoping to you see you both soon. I will come home for our next holiday.
Take care and love you both.
Regards,
XXXX


THESE DAYS (LEAVING A VOICEMAIL ON PHONE):

 Hey dad, hws it gng .. just checking up on u guys.. me n my girlfriend went to a bar over weekend n it was fun. Check out my facebook for pics.. gotta go… say hi to mom..luv ya.. bye




5 comments:

Vinay Vijayakumar February 10, 2011 at 11:44 AM  

some how im more comfy with communication these days :D its jus simpler :D

Krishna Sudha Vijayakumar February 10, 2011 at 11:52 AM  

Sad.....but true. Times have changed!!! There used to be those days when people had to fly around the world to attend meetings. Now its all about telepresence! Calls used to cost $3 a sec to India. now they cost 1c/sec. We have started paying sooooo much lesser for our basic needs and our salaries have doubled/tripled but we can still not manage with one income and we blame it on INFLATION - now whatever that means!!!

Anonymous February 10, 2011 at 11:09 PM  

As Vinay said I feel nowadays communication has been much easier, faster and simpler compared to olden days of writing letters as people had to wait for days together to get the information about them.

Pramodini February 11, 2011 at 10:53 AM  

Good post, Sir. It's so easy to call and be in touch with friends and family these days. I like the convenience we have now. But, I still love the letters / cards that I got from my friends and relatives who stayed in distant places and every once in a while when I read them, it feels good.

-Pramodini

Unknown March 15, 2011 at 11:59 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

About Me

My photo
I am an entrepreneur by passion and technology & customer service solutions consultant by profession. I express my ideas and views here. I would appreciate your comments.    Thank you for stopping by and happy blogging.

Followers

visits